 Off-Topic / Debate / 14855
14854  |  14856
Subject:
Apology.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 19:39:30 GMT

I apologise. It was forward of me to try to assist you and I regret any
inconvenience it may have caused you, because your words did not match your
desires, and I made the mistake of taking you at your word, something I
promise I will be more careful of in future.

Junk email is unwanted mail. Wanted mail is not junk mail. You stated it was
junk and you stated you did not ask to get it.

I sincerely believed I did you a service by removing you from a list you
stated you did not wish to be on which was sending you material you stated
you did not wish to get. Or were those statements of yours lies? If so,
again, I apologise.

You may resubscribe if you wish and I won't unsubscribe you again... until
and unless you call it junk email again. Because junk mail is unwanted mail,
at which point I will again unsubscribe you if I can determine the ID you
subscribed under, or publicly call you on it if I can't.

As to why this particular list allows subscription without confirmation...
it should not. It's not very professional to be run that way. That's a good
point and one I will raise in my next missive to the officers of the LP,
should one occur.

Again, I apologise for trying to be helpful and for taking you at your word.
You have my assurance I will not so readily believe you again.

Larry Pieniazek