 Off-Topic / Debate / 12338
    Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this. —Allan Bedford
   (...) Yes, he indicated this in very clear language. (...) Why then, if you know the story as far as Todd tells it, would you want to make such an offer? (...) Again, your own words don't really jive with your offer of money. Why help Todd rescue a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this. —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) A) Because I do believe that it impacts the community, whether you (or Todd) likes it or not. B) Because, as I stated, I don't like the business practice -- and I am aware in this instance of something that might possibly be done about it. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)