 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 762
Re: Minifig Escort Destroyer HES Indescribable (MB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:31:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Parsons writes:

Escort Destroyer HES Indescribable
Overview: http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/101-12-n.jpg
Bridge: http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/101-13-n.jpg
Amidships: http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/101-09-n.jpg
Aft(ish): http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/101-14-n.jpg

Richard, once again you've done some fabulous work that I hope will enable
people to take clone brands more seriously.  Did you have to dismantle the
carrier to build this one?

Hell no!  One of the cute things about these cheaper blocks is that one can
afford to buy more!

Glad you like it :-)  Now I need to work out what else the Port Block Yards
Flotilla needs...

Richard
Still baldly going...
Port Block Yards: http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/yar/welcome.htm