 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 760
Re: Minifig Escort Destroyer HES Indescribable (MB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:17:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Parsons writes:

The largely Mega Bloks Minifig Escort Destroyer HES Indescribable made her
maiden cruise on the weekend (after salvage and refit) at Studfest VII.  I
will get around to some Port Block Yards shots in due course, but for now
(temporarily), here are some happy snaps from the last Studfest:

Overview: http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/101-12-n.jpg
Bridge: http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/101-13-n.jpg
Amidships: http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/101-09-n.jpg
Aft(ish): http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/101-14-n.jpg

Being an escort destroyer, she's rather long and narrow, built for speed not
haulage.

  Richard, once again you've done some fabulous work that I hope will enable
people to take clone brands more seriously.  Did you have to dismantle the
carrier to build this one?  I hope not; it would be great to see them
side-by-side.  In any case, it's an excellent ship.  Thanks for sharing!

    Dave!