 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 5
Re: construction clones page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:49:35 GMT

Me! I do, I do, I do!
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (Nope, don't work for TLG, but want
to...)
legoman34@usa.net
http://geocities.com/TimesSquare/Zone/4634
....(the wait is over...)
*****

Carbon 60 <carbon60@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
Joseph Gonzalez wrote:
thanks for the newsgroup, todd!

Cool, finally after months of discussion.

here's the url for the construction clones page
http://users.sisna.com/gonzo3/clones.html
..joseph g

I'll have to update my TENTE Page in the near future methinks.

I have a promotional MegaBloks set in the post - anyone want a scan?

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170