 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 3
Subject:
construction clones page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 16:35:53 GMT

thanks for the newsgroup, todd!

here's the url for the construction clones page
http://users.sisna.com/gonzo3/clones.html

..joseph g

Re: construction clones page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 21:28:08 GMT

Joseph Gonzalez wrote:
thanks for the newsgroup, todd!

Cool, finally after months of discussion.

here's the url for the construction clones page
http://users.sisna.com/gonzo3/clones.html
..joseph g

I'll have to update my TENTE Page in the near future methinks.

I have a promotional MegaBloks set in the post - anyone want a scan?

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170

Re: construction clones page
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (Nope, don't work for TLG, but want
to...)
legoman34@usa.net
http://geocities.com/TimesSquare/Zone/4634
....(the wait is over...)