 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2767

Re: Good Pics of Oxford / Cobi / Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 00:02:53 GMT

SNIP

   Are there any pictures of the K-Mart Oxford stuff anywhere?

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s
Creations

Here - i got ‘em all & the plasic & fig quality is much better than old Best-Lock, AND better than MegaBlocks. & the figs have cute faces & great hand held tools/guns/accessories.

Jeff

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   SNIP

   Are there any pictures of the K-Mart Oxford stuff anywhere?

Marc Nelson Jr.

Here - i got ‘em all & the plasic & fig quality is much better than old Best-Lock, AND better than MegaBlocks. & the figs have cute faces & great hand held tools/guns/accessories.

Jeff

Neat! Thanks for posting the pic. I’ll have to get to K-Mart and check those out.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations

Re: Good Pics of Oxford / Cobi / Lego
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   SNIP
   Here - i got ‘em all & the plasic & fig quality is much better than old

Jeff

Jeff, a question about the military jeep set. Is the camo pattern on the briks or is it stickers? I’m thinking it might be neat to have some OD green bricks, but I’m really not interested in camo pattern bricks. Karl

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Karl Paulsen wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   SNIP
   Here - i got ‘em all & the plasic & fig quality is much better than old

Jeff

Jeff, a question about the military jeep set. Is the camo pattern on the briks or is it stickers? I’m thinking it might be neat to have some OD green bricks, but I’m really not interested in camo pattern bricks. Karl

The Just Kidz military set that I picked up included a sheet of camo decals, with no printed pricks other than the minifigs.

FWIW.

Dave!

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Karl Paulsen wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   SNIP
   Here - i got ‘em all & the plasic & fig quality is much better than old

Jeff

Jeff, a question about the military jeep set. Is the camo pattern on the briks or is it stickers? I’m thinking it might be neat to have some OD green bricks, but I’m really not interested in camo pattern bricks. Karl

The Just Kidz military set that I picked up included a sheet of camo decals, with no printed pricks other than the minifigs.

FWIW.

Dave!

ditto

Jeff

Re: Good Pics of Oxford / Cobi / Lego
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
   The Just Kidz military set that I picked up included a sheet of camo decals, with no printed pricks other than the minifigs.

Hmmmm.

That’s ahh, quite a typo you’ve got there. Not your everyday, slip of the finger on the keyboard thingie either. I hate to think what you were writing in the other window you had open at the time...

That or I have truly failed to understand the wonder of what one might find in one of these Military set ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Parsons wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
   The Just Kidz military set that I picked up included a sheet of camo decals, with no printed pricks other than the minifigs.

Hmmmm.

That’s ahh, quite a typo you’ve got there. Not your everyday, slip of the finger on the keyboard thingie either. I hate to think what you were writing in the other window you had open at the time...

That or I have truly failed to understand the wonder of what one might find in one of these Military set ;-)

Hey, pal. The way I choose to interact with my construction toys is my business, thankyouverymuch.

Er... Oops.

Dave!