 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2500
Re: clones list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:59:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Joseph Gonzalez wrote:
   i’m cutting back on a lot of the pages i used to maintain so clones get the axe. hopefully this list will provide some resource for anyone that wants to start a similar page in the future (though some links may be outdated at this point). my tyco and tente pages will be available for a bit longer but if someone wants to keep them for posterity they really should contact me in the next month or so.

**snip of list**

Joseph was kind enough to email me his clone info page a long long time ago, and I never got around to posting it (partially because I thought I’d deleted it, and partially because I’m a lazy so-and-so with no sense of priority).

Anyway, after much delay, here is the page. I’ve added a little bit of info to it, and I’ve updated a few of the outdated links, but there’s still some work to do.

Thanks very much to Joseph for giving me this info in the first place, and I apologize for taking so darn long to get around to posting it.

Let me know if you have any information to add or correct.

Dave!