 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1450
1449  |  1451
Subject:
Some Oxford pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 02:54:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Here's a scan of some of the unique elements from the Oxford Tank I've
mentioned previously:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/oxford/pieces.jpg

As well as a few snippets from the catalog that came with it:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/oxford/oxford01.jpg
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/oxford/oxford02.jpg
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/oxford/oxford03.jpg
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/oxford/oxford04.jpg