 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1328
Re: WTB: Lego and Clone Stuff (page updated -- new items and prices on page)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 05:32:53 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Maggie Cambron writes:
About the prices/bounties however-- are the bounties in addition to an agreed
upon price between buyer and seller, or is that the total price you are willing >to pay?

The total price I am willing to pay per element. The presumption about clone
elements, in particular, is that to most Lego collectors they are little
better than garbage -- hence my inducement, or bounty, that they sell them
to me instead of just tossing them.

As for unpriced items, I assume that is to be discussed between buyer and
seller?

Pretty much.  Unpriced elements are usually ones that make more sense to
trade in quantity.  My hope is to generally be contacted by persons having
several items to sell at once.

-- Hop-Frog