 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14150
Re: WTB: Lego and Clone Stuff (page updated -- new items and prices on page)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:28:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Richard Marchetti writes:

I haven't always had good results posting a WTB Clone Elements list -- so
right up front I want you to know that my webpage is not some difficult to
understand list of descriptions -- it is loaded with images of almost every
element I am seeking. You go, you see, you know immediately whether you have
what I seek. Prices/bounties are noted on the page, so DO please take a look.

Your images/descriptions are laudably clear.  About the prices/bounties
however-- are the bounties in addition to an agreed upon price between buyer
and seller, or is that the total price you are willing to pay?  As for unpriced
items, I assume that is to be discussed between buyer and seller?

Maggie C. (who is not necessarily saying she has any of these elts, but
would merely like to clarify)