 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1318
  Re: Shifty Brick set reviews

(...) shifty3.jpg Thanks, Ross. If you look at shifty3.jpg, you will see the two larger sets I bought. The Gladness Homestead (3-level Paradisa house with satellite dish) is on the right on the 2nd top shelf. The unnamed castle with drawbridge and (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Shifty Brick set reviews

(...) Thanks for the reviews Kerry, being a clone-dabbler myself, I will have to try and track down some in Sydney. (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)