 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1310
Re: A light-hearted jab (was Re: Megablocks Dragons)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:02:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Erik Olson writes:
Rather than a review, this is a list of pros and cons of Megablocks Dragons.

Can we establish for the record that the correct brand name is "Mega Bloks"
rather than Megablocks or Megablox or Megablocs?  I've often used the single
word "MegaBloks" since I've seen it that way in official literature.
I mean, how would people react if we started calling "LEGO" LEGGO or Laygo
or LEG-O?

That's how the kids at school say it:  Laygo

By the way--thanks for the picture!  Now I have to get my hands on some of
these, but who knows when they'll arrive locally?

  Dave!

John Kruer