 Model Team / 734
    Re: String is not against the 100% LEGO pureness. —Luis Hernández
   (...) Me too! I think rubberbands are other of those few items that can be substituted with non-Lego materials... anyway, the only difference (I think) is where the rubberband (or string in this case) was manufactured. And Ross, about the steel rod (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

        Re: String is not against the 100% LEGO pureness. —Tobbe Arnesson
   <<snip>> (...) I hope he wants to add it into some contest that only accepts official Lego parts :) (URL) folks, MoTeC is still up and running. I've been busy a lot in autumn, summer was almost dead-LEGO-wise and I'm about to move to a bigger (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)