 Model Team / 621
Re: Scania P124GB10x4/6 concrete mixer on BimP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 12:32:00 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
One of my latest creations in put on Bricks in my pocket (BimP):
http://www.bricksinmypocket.org/models/bosman/index.html

Very nice! Very nice! And the pictures are excellent!

Is that a minifig stuck to the front grill?
http://www.bricksinmypocket.org/models/bosman/v46f01.JPG

-TJ