 Model Team / 1466
    Re: Muscle car: 4896 alternate —Paul S. D'Urbano
   (...) It looks great in the pictures. I guess the creator of a work is often its harshest critic. I'm getting the feeling from things you've wrote that maybe you aren't working for LEGO anymore (?) (...) If it's no trouble, I'd be interested in a (...) (16 years ago, 29-May-08, to lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

        Re: Muscle car: 4896 alternate —Nathanael Kuipers
   (...) I guess you are right with both. As the creator I know all the flaws of the model. It's probably not as bad as it sounds and I have to say that the pictures came out better than expected. And indeed I'm not working at LEGO anymore. A new (...) (16 years ago, 29-May-08, to lugnet.modelteam, FTX)