 Model Team / 1457
  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

Dennis, it is ALWAYS a treat to see the incredible MOCs you create. This is again a stunning example of how well done your works are. I would say more, but I really prefer to go study what you have made! Eric Sophie (16 years ago, 27-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

(...) Hi Eric, Thanks for the compliments! It's the same for your incredible MOCs! They're totally different from mine but they're also worth a study. BR, Dennis (16 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)