 Model Team / 1405
    Three metres long heavy beam transport —Dennis Bosman
   Of the same Actros I already put some pictures on the net but now I've added the longest model so far to my website. It's a three metres long heavy hauler of Mammoet based on the (URL) Actros with stepframe trailer>. You can read the full (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jul-06, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

        Re: Three metres long heavy beam transport —Eric Sophie
     I have always been a fan of your work! The realism and quality of your models and presentation are always a joy to see. Thank you! Wow! I am enjoyed all the details of this construction! e (18 years ago, 8-Jul-06, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Three metres long heavy beam transport —Nathan Bell
     (...) I remember seeing a model like that in the video clip from when you were interviewed on Dutch TV. That is amazing! It is even better to see it again. Are you going to bring any of your models to BrickFest this year or any year in the future? (18 years ago, 10-Jul-06, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

         Re: Three metres long heavy beam transport —Dennis Bosman
     (...) Nathan, Thanks for the compliments. As I'm living in Europe, it's impossible to bring such models overseas. And I don't have any plans to visit the US in the near future. I keep it in the west part of Europe ;-) Best regards, Dennis (18 years ago, 10-Jul-06, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Three metres long heavy beam transport —Anders Gaasedal
     (...) Hi Dennis, Congratulation to this amazing model, it really looks massive!! I also saw this model on the video of you. The description on your site is great. Looking forward to see you next month, Best regards from Denmark Anders Gaasedal (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Three metres long heavy beam transport —Dennis Bosman
   (...) The pictures in my post disappeared unfortunately (another webserver). But in a meanwhile I changed something to give it a new look. Actually it is a new model but this time it didn't took me two years to build it. Two months were enough. (...) (16 years ago, 16-Oct-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)