 MediaWatch / 927
926  |  928
Subject:
IndyLUG Mentioned in Lansing State Journel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 19:45:42 GMT

To All,

Rick Hallman asked me to post this to LUGNET, as he is having posting
problems. Man, it might be nice if the Lansing State Journel found out about
MichLUG, but I digress! ;)

Here is Rick's post:

In today's edition of the Lansing State Journal, in the 'Living' section
which is for comics, human-interest, stuff like that... I found a mention of
IndyLUG, the Lego User Group from the Indiana Area. Mention of LUGNET,
Bricklink, and the Lego.com site are on it.

Here is the article in it's Scnaned Form:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hallman/Misc/indylug-paper.jpg

Here is the Electronic Form, via the paper's Website:
http://www.lsj.com/lifestyles/family/p_030130_lego_3d.html

Good Job IndyLUG. :)

Sincerely,
Scott S.