Re: IndyLUG Mentioned in Lansing State Journel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 19:55:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
To All,

Rick Hallman asked me to post this to LUGNET, as he is having posting
problems. Man, it might be nice if the Lansing State Journel found out about
MichLUG, but I digress! ;)

<- freshly installed cookie of posting since the format

Got the "all set!" email just after your email Scott. Thanks for posting
this. Maybe I will call the State Journal up with that packet I got? >:D

Rick Hallman
Member of MichLUG: http://www.michlug.org/
Das-Brick.org! "Not Just Another Brick in the Wall!"
Confederation of Planets: http://www.das-brick.org/confed/
AOL Instant Messenger: The bRicktron