 MediaWatch / 924
923  |  925
Subject:
LEGO Stanley Cup and Player seen during NHL All-Star Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 19:55:15 GMT

Hi all,

Just thought I would mention that before the NHL All-Star Game started,
there was about a 15 second glimpse of the LEGO Stanley Cup plus a Western
Conference Player during the "This game is brought to you by...." segments.

Good thing they got the cup back, I guess.
-Kevin