 MediaWatch / 923
Re: ABC’s Latest Brickmation Video to Air on MTV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:54:40 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Greg Perry writes:
Here’s a link to the MTV site’ page for the MPEG Us gallery.  It includes
links to videos that are currently airing (the ones at the top with
thumbnail pics) and a listing of videos that have already aired (with
links).  Hopefully, starting on Saturday or at least by early next week
you’ll see “plasticgrass” showing up on this page:
http://www.mtv.com/onair/mpeg_us/gallery.jhtml

For anyone who might be interested, MTV.com has updated its "MPEG US
Gallery" and my video is now available for viewing online.  When you go to
the page linked above you'll find my video is the fifth one down from the
top - look for the thumbnail pic of the mini-fig bluegrass band.  Enjoy!

Greg