 MediaWatch / 393
Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 02:17:34 GMT

"David \"Fuzzy\" Gregory" <david.gregory@student.oc.edu> writes:
Eduardo,
        I agree with you that people should not make gay minifigs.  I just
didn't like the vulgar language you used to express your thoughts.

There is nothing wrong with making gay minifigs, any more than there
is with making heterosexual minifigs.  Sexual content may be
inappropriate for kids, but a pair of gay minifigs doing non-sexual
things (like simply living together, or raising an adopted minifig
kid, etc.) is perfectly appropriate for people of all ages.

It's bad enough that there is such a lack of racial and gender
diversity among minifigs, we don't have to compound that by
discriminating by sexual orientation as well!

--Bill.