 MediaWatch / 3148
    LEGO Sues to Block Imports in Patent Fight Over Toy Dolls —Abner
   LEGO Sues to Block Imports in Patent Fight Over Toy Dolls March 11, 2015 By Jenna Greene, The National Law Journal The U.S. International Trade Commission on Wednesday gave a green light to toy maker LEGO A/S to bring a patent and copyright (...) (9 years ago, 12-Mar-15, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

        LEGO has launched a lot of bogus lawsuits over the years —Dave Schuler
   (...) But this one might actually have teeth. Although I don't believe that a knowledgeable consumer will readily mistake the two products, I can see how the shared shelf space might create brand confusion. Also, I have a coworker whose daughter is (...) (9 years ago, 12-Mar-15, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)