 MediaWatch / 2803
    Re: LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products Announce Building Sets Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Hey Hendo! Long time no see. I think your points are valid for the main market (kids)... but for us, all sets are parts, and fodder for our own creations. So if this means more parts of certain kinds I'm pleased at the prospect. The problem of (...) (14 years ago, 21-Nov-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products Announce Building Sets Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean —John Neal
   (...) I would've been interested to see if a licensing of (URL) THIS MOVIE> would have been unstoppable or not;-) JOHN (14 years ago, 21-Nov-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products Announce Building Sets Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Never work, because we know kids NEVER run trains around curves too fast. Or crash them into things. IIRC, TRAINS magazine had a writeup of this movie (focusing on the "how it was made" details but with some other coverage) and the writer (...) (14 years ago, 22-Nov-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products Announce Building Sets Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean —John Neal
   (...) Kids; no. AFOLs..... hell yeah! :-p (...) I would be interested to read that article. I am looking forward to seeing the movie with Ross:-) (URL) Here> is the wiki on the event upon which the movie was based for those who might be intested. (...) (14 years ago, 23-Nov-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products Announce Building Sets Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Here is a link to (URL) TRAINS article>, but it may be subscriber only content... so here is (URL) cached version>. Thanks for the wiki link. HTH. (14 years ago, 24-Nov-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX)