 MediaWatch / 2735
    LEGO Digital Box brings Augmented Reality to LEGO Stores Worldwide —Abner Finley
   LEGO® Digital Box brings Augmented Reality to LEGO® Stores Worldwide GO Digital Box is device that uses augmented reality to show customers in LEGO stores what a built up LEGO set looks like. To get it to work you simply hold the LEGO set box up to (...) (14 years ago, 20-Apr-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Digital Box brings Augmented Reality to LEGO Stores Worldwide —Jim DeVona
     (...) Cool. Makes me want to dust off my LDraw "augmented reality" experiments using SSTT Visualizer: (URL) (14 years ago, 20-Apr-10, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: LEGO Digital Box brings Augmented Reality to LEGO Stores Worldwide —Ed McGlynn
   (...) I tried this in one of the LEGO stores - very nice. They have empty boxes handy to make it easier. You have to be a certain distance from the camera to detect the box image properly, and that's gauged by a floor mat. Seems like the mat can get (...) (14 years ago, 28-Apr-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)