 MediaWatch / 2650
Re: (correction) LEGO® Expects 15% Profit Growth in 2009: CEO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 07:32:14 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Edward Welsh wrote:
   Ever hear the one about the guy who walks into his boss’ office and asks for a 15% raise? The boss wrings his hands and says, “Gosh, that’s an awful lot. Let me think about it.” The next day the boss comes back and says, “I’m sorry, but I can only do 25% for you,” because, of course, he misheard 15% as 50%.

No, but I’m interested in working for this boss you speak of...