 MediaWatch / 2556
    Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010 —David Laswell
   (...) I'm not having any luck pulling up any direct proof of it (most of the legit news source pages have expired, and all that's really left are Wikipedia and a handful of blogs that only hint at the LEGO/Disney/Pooh aspect), but here's the gist of (...) (15 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

        Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010 —Dave Schuler
   (...) Whoa, that's convoluted--thanks for dredging it all up for me. I confess now that I'd had a little brain-fart; I totally forgot that LEGO put out Disney/Pooh sets a few years back. I could only remember as far back as the Mega Bloks (...) (15 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

        Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010 —David Laswell
   (...) It's entirely possible. Since Mickey and Pooh came out at the same time (apparently for both lines), Disney probably bundled them together into a single license. When the Pooh license issue came up, the entire deal might have fallen through (...) (15 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)