 MediaWatch / 2116
    Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT) —Michael Shiels
   After I picked my jaw up off the floor, all I can say is WOW. Not quite what I expected. And it's making me rethink our 'LEGO only store/warehouse' since I can not see how this can do anything but make things even crazier. (18 years ago, 20-Jun-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

        Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT) —Mark Jordan
   (...) I don't know about you, but Lego's business decisions seem to have been a lot more consistent and rational in the last 2 years, thus opening less opportunities for amateur traders like me to make a buck. They seem to be sending the right stock (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jun-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)