 MediaWatch / 2114
Re: LEGO Pyramid on Robot Chicken
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 03:08:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, William Toenjes wrote:
Greetings,

Whilst browsing (read: wasting time) I came across these animations:

I think this originally aired last year on Season 1 of "Robot Chicken" on
Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. (Rated TV 14 for language... I didn't know Duplo
could be used as a verb, LOL funny!)

"LEGO Pyramid Robot Chicken"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3FanSFBEkk

Find it here while it lasts...