 General / 52705
52704  |  52706
Subject:
LEGO Pyramid on Robot Chicken
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.animation
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2006 03:37:21 GMT

Greetings,

Whilst browsing (read: wasting time) I came across these animations:

I think this originally aired last year on Season 1 of "Robot Chicken" on
Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. (Rated TV 14 for language... I didn't know Duplo
could be used as a verb, LOL funny!)

"LEGO Pyramid Robot Chicken"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3FanSFBEkk

Also worth watching is Jan de Baks productions music video
I think the song is by DJ Alks from his Ubeatable Labz 12"
Described as "Animatiefilm over een van de populairste clubs van belgië, vette
muziek, en lelijke danspasjes! Jan de Bak wenst je alvast veel kijkplezier" (I
call it: strangely watchable, you may want to turn down or up your speakers
depending upon how good your subwoofer is and how late at night it is)

"The Oh LEGO"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU1jTK5dRsM

--
Bill Toenjes