 MediaWatch / 2075
    Massive Stadium Revealed at LEGOLand Billund —Todd Thuma
   Anyone that has been to LEGOLand in Billund knows they had a giant stadium model on display. Well, it appears that they have upgraded to a new model. A friend passed me this link from Ezprezzo: (URL) am extremely impressed and the model is massive. (...) (18 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.billund)

        Re: Massive Stadium Revealed at LEGOLand Billund —Ross Crawford
   (...) Hi Todd, That is the Allianz Arena, and it is indeed very impressive, but I believe it is on display at Legoland Deutschland, not Billund: (URL) (18 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.billund)

        Re: Massive Stadium Revealed at LEGOLand <span style="text-decoration:line-through">Billund</span> > —Todd Thuma
   Ross Opps, thanks for pointing that out. I guess I guessed at the location. I made some assumptions based on the pictures I saw and my own visit to Billund. Sorry to anyone that planned a trip to Billund to set it. Maybe you can redirt to Germany. (...) (18 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.billund)