 MediaWatch / 1969
    Re: Bricklink Admin Bill Swanberg arrested for Lego thefts —Dave Schuler
   (...) Reposting in several additional groups. This is an important story with potential impact upon a whole bunch of people. Thanks for posting the article. I've been reading the comments over at the Bricklink forum, where the sale/resale aspect may (...) (18 years ago, 18-Nov-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Bricklink Admin Bill Swanberg arrested for Lego thefts —Hao-yang Wang
   I have not met or traded with Bill before. Still, this news shocked me, as if suddenly I discovered that one of my close friends were a criminal. It's sad, sad, sad. Stealing is wrong. Stealing for profit is very wrong. Still, he could have commit (...) (18 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.market.brickshops)