 MediaWatch / 1880
  Lego Advertisement wins Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival award

Hope this is the right place to post this... Please also bear with me if I have messed up the FTX. Just saw where a Lego advertisement by Ogilvy & Mather Santiago won the Outdoor-Grand-Prix at the Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival. The (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Advertisement wins Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival award

(...) Don't they know they're supposed to interlock the bricks? No stacking!! Great ad, tho! (And I think this is a perfectly appropriate group to post it.) JohnG, GMLTC (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)