 MediaWatch / 1880
1879  |  1881
Subject:
Lego Advertisement wins Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival award
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:21:53 GMT

Hope this is the right place to post this...
Please also bear with me if I have messed up the FTX.

Just saw where a Lego advertisement by Ogilvy & Mather Santiago won the
Outdoor-Grand-Prix at the Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival.

The story is in todays print version of USA Today (2005-06-23) and more
information on the advertisement can be found at the
<http://www.canneslions.com/winners/outdoor/ Cannes Lions> web site.

Here's a picture of the winning ad from the Cannes Lions Live 2005 website

<<http://archives.canneslions.com/images/p_p/high/2005/08695.jpg>>

Matt