 MediaWatch / 1855
    Re: LEGO® is near an agreement to sell its LEGOLAND theme parks Jake McKee
   (...) The key to this article is the word "speculated". I've just read on our intranet that this rumor is not true. Apparently, we are still in negotiations with more than one party. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

        Re: LEGO® is near an agreement to sell its LEGOLAND theme parks —Abner Finley
   (...) Just a short note... I am just reading the information based on wired services and other news outlets online. And yes the information is "speculated" not true information. (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland, FTX)