 MediaWatch / 1716
  Re: Lego called Racist - "Boycott Legos [sic]"

(...) Well we do have a brown head in Star Wars sets for Lando and they are used in the new Spider Man sets as well, so they have broken way from just the NBA sets. But I do understand your point. jt (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Lego called Racist - "Boycott Legos [sic]"

(...) I think the official line is that anytime something is licensed, then the flesh-colored figures can be used. If you look at the Ferrari sets, the crew is yellow, but Barichello and Shumacher are flesh-colored. Spider-Man, Harry Potter, and (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)