 MediaWatch / 1706
  Re: Lego called Racist - "Boycott Legos [sic]"

(...) It's always enlightening just how blind people can be. Either that author from my POV, or me from the POV of the author. Wow. Are we *sure* this isn't satire? (...) Yes, he mentions that all the LEGO minifigs are "aryan yellow". Now *that's* a (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Lego called Racist - "Boycott Legos [sic]"

(...) Brian, go get him an Alpha Team iceblade--Dash (male) is the pilot. Same with the Police helicopter.. -Scott (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)