 MediaWatch / 1609
    LEGO Article in GAMES magazine —Eric Harshbarger
    Hi all, If any of you have a subscription to GAMES magazine (a national publication that focuses on games, puzzles, toys, etc) you have probably already received the December 2004 edition. For those who don't subscribe, you might want to check it (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !!

        Re: LEGO Article in GAMES magazine —Dave Lovelace
     (...) Sweet. I might have to subscribe now. Congratulations! When are you going to start working for them full time, anyway? :o) --Dave (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: LEGO Article in GAMES magazine —Eric Harshbarger
    I'm posting a self-follow-up article to point to the URL of my webpage I've finally gotten around to writing: (URL) snowman and magazine article are both discussed. Cheers, eric (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: LEGO Article in GAMES magazine —Brendan Powell Smith
   Attack of the Snowman Clones! That cover looks great, Eric. Excellent idea to use Bruce's sphere for a snowman. And quite the honor to get a six-page write in Games! I very much look forward to picking up a copy! Much congratulations, -Brendan (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)