 MediaWatch / 1609
1608  |  1610
Subject:
LEGO Article in GAMES magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 22:35:21 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

If any of you have a subscription to GAMES magazine (a national
publication that focuses on games, puzzles, toys, etc) you have probably
already received the December 2004 edition. For those who don't
subscribe, you might want to check it out when it hits the newsstands in
a week or so...

There is a six page article in it about my LEGO career. Additionally,
the cover of the magazine features a multitude of LEGO snowmen (as
designed by me -- inspired by the beautiful 6.8 studs sphere originally
created by Bruce Lowell).

I will write up a full webpage about the article and the snowman in the
next couple of days (I just got back from 2 week biz-trip in NYC, so I
have a lot to catch up on).

While the article focuses on my work, many in the LEGO community are
mentioned and quoted:

- Todd Lehman
- Brad Justus
- Sean Kinney
- Henry Lim
- J.P. Brown

Lugnet is mentioned (with URL), and if I'm not mistaken "Legos" is not
written a single time.

In all a very good article. Keep your eyes open for it.

Cheers,

eric harshbarger