 MediaWatch / 1407
    Re: Lore on Lego vs. Legos —Elroy Davis
   I'm going to chalk this one up to human nature. As far as I can tell, people like to shorten names. Instead of saying "LEGO brand building bricks", they say "LEGOs". Call it a nick-name, or even an abbreviation .I could walk around all day saying (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Lore on Lego vs. Legos —Allister McLaren
   (...) This is pretty much my position. The purpose of language is to communicate ideas. It doesn't really matter what words are used, as long as the idea behind them is understood. If using 'legos' or 'lego' communicates the idea as well as using (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Lore on Lego vs. Legos —David Laswell
   (...) They can, but not for stuff like this. Ignoring the trademark-owner's wish on usage does not actually constitute a legal trademark violation. Improper usage, yes, but legal violations are only when one person is using and/or claiming as his (...) (20 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)