 MediaWatch / 1384
  Re: Lore on Lego vs. Legos

(...) Does that mean we should henceforth say El You Gee Enn Ee Tee instead of LUGNET? Dave! (not purple, though my prose can be purple when it's red (well, "read"), and my language can be blue) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lore on Lego vs. Legos

(...) :) If you want. But I usually write "Lugnet" or "LUGnet". (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lore on Lego vs. Legos

(...) I think the correct way is "LUGNet" - because it refers to LEGO Users Group Network. And re: Kleenex and Band-Aids - I dont like those companies. I like TLG - and I try to do what TLG asks me to because I hope they do what I ask them to (good (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Lore on Lego vs. Legos

(...) True, but the title page shows LUGNET in all caps. Hmm... Admins, I demand transparency on this pressing issue--why so secretive all of a sudden? 8^) Dave! (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Lore on Lego vs. Legos

I want to know why I visit lugnet.com instead of lug.net. (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)