 MediaWatch / 1376
Re: Building a New Career Is a Snap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:55:21 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, John Gerlach wrote:
GENERAL SNIPPAGE

I really like your "creation"!  The nametag on the 'master builder' is a great
touch of detail.

Aaron, I'm very happy for you, Kristi and Nathan.  I hope you all bring a true
"fan" perspective to the Model Shop.  It's not always a fun job, there will
truely be days that you hate it -- but there will also be days where you can't
put your joy into words that you get to build LEGO and get paid for it.

Congrats!!

JohnG, GMLTC

Thanks so much. I am fully prepared for days where work is just that, and the
fun drains away. But I get frustrated with my hobby sometimes too. But this is
certainly still much more fun and exciting (and pays better) than my previous
career options.

Aaron