 MediaWatch / 1372
Subject:
Building a New Career Is a Snap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:14:33 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Article about Aaron Sneary and Co. workers:
http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,62047,00.html

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe

Re: Building a New Career Is a Snap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:33:05 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
Article about Aaron Sneary and Co. workers:
http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,62047,00.html

This article has the best picture of my creation I have yet seen. And although I
look dippy in the pictures, it's the natural, candid dippiness I felt, not a
posed "Smile and keep your eyes open into the sun" dippiness.

Aaron Sneary

Re: Building a New Career Is a Snap