 MediaWatch / 1257
Re: Brick Testament article in Baltimore Sun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 01:41:46 GMT

This same article, “Building a colorful, accessible Bible, brick by Lego brick” seems to have picked picked up and run by a bunch of other newspapers over the next few days after it was first published, including:

The Albany Times Union of Albany, NY
The Virginian-Pilot of Norfolk, VA
The Sun News of Myrtle Beach, SC
The Skagit Valley Herald of Mount Vernon, WA

This is likely only a partial list. I don’t have copies of any of these, so just in case anyone happens to catch one of these articles, I’d love to get a copy for my files.

It’s likely that although the text is the same, different photos will accompany the article in the different publications.

-Rev. Smith