 MediaWatch / 1256
1255  |  1257
Subject:
Brick Testament article in Baltimore Sun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.md.bal, lugnet.loc.us.dc
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 23:04:04 GMT

There was an article in last Sunday's Baltimore Sun about the Brick Testament
book and website.  It was the 30 Novemver 2003 issue, and the feature was titled
"Building a colorful, accessible Bible, brick by Lego brick".

There is a version of the article on the paper's website (you have to register
to read it), but I don't have an actual physical copy of it.

I wasn't given advance warning of the publication date for this one, so I'm left
posting here to see if anyone who lives in that area might just happen to still
have their Sunday paper around, and see if they woudln't mind sending me a copy
of the article.  It would be most appreciated.

I'll try to get at least the text of the article up on the Brick Testament press
page soon, but I'm away from home right now and can't update it just yet.

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith