 Marketplace / Theory / 610
Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 06:32:59 GMT

I'll be very interested to see how this goes. It's something I have been
contemplating doing too. I wonder how TLC will react to this - after
all, it's competition for them, in a small way. I also wonder about the
possibility of forming a group or consortium of people who do or want to
do this kind of thing - a group sales website, for example, would pull
in more traffic than multiple individual websites.

Kevin
--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com
Web page: