 Marketplace / Theory / 1795
Re: Great town buildings available as part of Shell Promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.town, lugnet.promo
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 21:02:09 GMT

I know you asked for email, and I've trimmed the followups back to just
.theory, but I wanted to publicly acknowledge your statements, especially
your apology to Matt.

I'm sorry for dragging your employer in where not appropriate, then laying
the sarcasm on a bit thick... that wasn't nice. My apologies.

Also, my expenses are so high, it
would be cheaper to be charged D&T rates.  :)

Oh, I dunno. :-) I'm a consultant too, and I doubt your expenses are higher
than mine. :-)

BTW, welcome (a bit belatedly) to LUGNet. :-)

++Lar