 Marketplace / Theory / 1258
  Re: How does one become a "Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)" member?

(...) [aside] "Alert the Secret Masters. I've discovered someone Who Knows Too Much (And Must Therefore Be Eliminated)..." [/aside] ;-) With regards to Nerds, check this out: (URL) search for "nerds") Franklin (who also happens to be a Scottish Rite (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: How does one become a "Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)" member?

(...) Chris's quote reminds me of one of the Ben Sargent-illustrated "Murphy's Rules" from TSG where there's a cross between Illuminati and a ...very famous game...called "Illumonopoly." The quote is something like "OK, the Bavarians are going to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)