 Marketplace / Theory / 1241
Re: dear lego, please set up a global sales site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 19:38:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Richard Marchetti writes:

Why, the TRUE AFOL nearly swoons at the mere thought of it...!

I think it's a marginally good idea but certainly won't solve all accessibility
problems, it doesn't do much for those not on the net currently, although it
would be great for the highly connected like me.

One thing that needs to be solved to make this workable is how to fulfill. Do
you ship all goods to one place then fulfill from there? Setting up scads of
warehouses is expensive and then you're back to "wrong stock in the wrong
place" again.

So I guess I'm not swooning just yet. Worth exploring further (after reviewing
the discussion from when this was proposed before).

++Lar